From OpenLiteSpeed Wiki
- Install OpenLiteSpeed and PHP through our Repositories. Currently we have repositories for CentOS 5, 6 & 7, and Debian/Ubuntu.
- Command line installation for installing OpenLiteSpeed from source
- The easiest and fastest way to install OpenLiteSpeed, MariaDB, and WordPress on CentOS 5-7, Debian 7-9, and Ubuntu 12, 14, 16 with just one click.
- The easiest and fastest way to upgrade your DigitalOcean 1-click WordPress installation to OpenLiteSpeed, LSCache WordPress Plugin, with just another click.
- Four lines of script to install OpenLiteSpeed for CentOS 6 with a build of PHP 5.4 that supports most web applications