- [New Feature] Added SO_REUSEPORT feature for server listening sockets to improve server performance.
- [Improvement] Added support for Centos8.
- [Improvement] Improved detail of logged cache errors.
- [Update] Incorporated all changes up to version 1.6.9.
- [Update] Updated Example/upload.html to display more information about related optional modules.
- [Update] Updated lsup.sh to support systemctl.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a bug where server process would not always release the assigned port during “restart service” causing this action to fail.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a crash when UserAgent header value was empty.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a compilation issue on Centos.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed lsphp installation issues for Centos.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a few hidden Http/2 bugs.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed mod_security compilation issue.