- [Security] Initial webadmin password for new installations is now randomized.
- [Security] Improved WebAdmin Console security by strictly checking request URLs.
- [Update] Incorporated version 1.5.10 changes.
- [Update] Updated lsquic to version 2.8.3 (https://github.com/litespeedtech/lsquic/releases/tag/v2.8.3).
- [Update] Updated WebAdmin Console to show new releases for both the current release branch and the latest release branch.
- [Update] Updated Cache module to track and write file errors and abort serving files from cache when an error occurs.
- [Bug Fix] Disable memory mappping when serving static files to avoid crashes in some cases.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a memory access bug when logging errors.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed some crashes involving Spdy connections in older browsers.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed handling for virtual host URIs that do not end in a ‘/’ character.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed cache timer not being called when no cache storage path was set.
- [Updated] Added some lsphp73 dependencies to installation.
- [Update] Updated lsquic to version 2.6.5(https://github.com/litespeedtech/lsquic/releases/tag/v2.6.5).
- [Bug Fix] Fixed “use after free” issue by Avoiding recursive NtwkIOLink::handleEvents() calls.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed permission issues with `autoupdate/` and `tmp/` directories.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a bug that caused excessive buffering for HTTP/2 connections.
- [Bug Fix] Fix Context level external redirects causing errors.
- [New Feature] Added support for ‘LS_STDERR_LOG’ environment variable to set up the stderr log file for started processes.
- [Update] Update mod_security-ls to always go through reqbody and respBody phases.
- [Update] lsphp 73 is now used on Linux platforms.
- [Update] Updated lib lsquic to v2.6.3(https://github.com/litespeedtech/lsquic/releases/tag/v2.6.3)
- [Update] Default conf values for maxConns, procSoftLimit, procHardLimit, and env PHP_LSAPI_CHILDREN have been changed to be more reasonable.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a cache module and mod_security-ls conflict that could cause a crash.
- [Bug Fix] Fix some mod_security-ls compilation issues.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a rare crash that occurred when failing to create new cache entries.
- [Update] Removed libgeoip dependency.
- [Update] Use LSPHP 7 by default.
- [Update] Update to liblsquic 2.4.10 (fixing several bugs relating to QUIC and HTTP/3).
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a bug causing a “[modcompress] AddHooks failed” error.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed “No request delivery notification has been received from LSAPI application …” error being logged when a background process’ running time is larger than 10 seconds
- [Bug Fix] Fixed debug log toggle not working.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed Accept-Encoding header being case sensitive.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed UDS files not being cleaned up.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed installation issue with the lshttpd service.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a network throttling bug that prevented paused SSL connections from being resumed.
- [New Feature] Added stale purge support. With this feature, only the first visitor to a stale cache page will hit the backend with subsequent visitors getting served the stale cache copy until the page has finished being re-cached by the first request.
- [Improvement] Restart detached PHP processes when PHP binary is changed.
- [Update] Update HTTP/3 support to include the latest HTTP/3 draft (h3-23).
- [Update] Update QUIC to make BBR congestion control the algorithm used by default.
- [Update] Update some error log message levels to be more reasonable.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a memory issue in pagespeed module.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed some build.sh errors to avoid errors.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a bug in Makefile.am to ensure that `./configure` still works.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an access log bug where traffic byte count was sometimes not reset between requests.
- [Major New Feature] Added Google QUIC and HTTP/3 (Internet Draft 22) support
- [New Feature] Added build.sh, a new build tool to build from source code (including any dependencies) for most platforms in a single click.
- [Improvement] Added compilation support for FreeBSD, Mac, Ubuntu 19.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a PHP memory limit bug.