- [New] 1.5.1 includes updates from 1.4.43 to 1.4.47.
- [Update] Added lsrecaptcha support.
- [Update] Added support for CGroups, a Linux kernel feature that limits and isolates resource usage.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue in modgzip which may cause a server crash in some cases.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue where the HTTP_END hook point is not placed correctly, causing module data not to be released in some cases.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue in the cache module, where backend errors cause zero-length content to be saved and served.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a bug where using a NULL ntwkiolink Handler would cause a crash.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a logger bug where a NULL appender was sometimes used causing a crash.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a bug where cgi/php response body was being converted to lowercase.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an ip2location configuration bug.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a bug where cookies not reset on next use could cause a crash.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a bug where loading and using cache and pagespeed modules at the same time could cause an internal
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a cipher previously rejected by chrome.
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a bug where comparing a string could cause a crash.
- [New] Multi-Thread APIs.
- [New] Module Developer Guide.
- [Update] Added more Multi-Thread example modules.
- [Bug Fix] All known bugs have been fixed.
- [New] Initial Release! See our Installation Guide.